Laughter Yoga Leader Training FEBRUARY 22-23 and May 24-25
Celebrating 6 years of Laughter Yoga Leader Training!
Over 195 Laughter Yoga Leaders trained since 2008
Bring more joy into your life and the lives of others...become a
CERTIFIED LAUGHTER YOGA LEADER!!
“Meg Scott is the perfect representative of a Laughter Leader, due to her bright energy, enthusiasm, good heart, and new ideas. She has a great way to make everyone feel welcome and comfortable when attending one of her laughing circles.”
Portia Yiamouyiannis, Columbus, OH
Join us for a life-altering weekend of fun!
Add more laughter into your life and more life into your laughter
Register early to reserve your place
use PayPal on the Events and Training page
Hampton Inn Airport 9241 Marketplace Rd.
FORT MYERS, FLORIDA
MAY 24-25 Saturday and Sunday 9:30-4:00
Center For Wholeness
4041 N. High St.
(Rear of building)
Center For Wholeness Columbus, OH
WHY HOST A LAUGHTER CLUB?
Leading a laughter club offers many rewards:
- Laughter is a fun mild aerobic exercise that expands the lungs, is energizing and replaces stale air with fresh air even while seated. This is an important component for good health.
- Laughter boosts the immune system.
- Laughter lifts mild depression and reduces stress.
- Laughter in a group connects people on a non-judgmental level.
- Laughter can help reduce pain or increase tolerance to pain.
- Leading a laughter session will help you become less inhibited and more confident.
- You will get in touch with your little inner five-year old and learn to be more playful.
- Leading a laughter club is a great creative outlet.
- Laughing on a regular basis will help you take life and yourself less seriously.
- You’ll make new friends.
- As a laughter leader you will impact the lives of others.
- You will meet fun-loving people who are seeking positive experiences to share.
- Contributing feels good. People who volunteer or help others stay healthier and tend to live longer.
For centuries we’ve heard that "laughter is the best medicine". In the 1970’s, scientist began to take laughter seriously. Studies show that mirthful laughter increases the endorphins ("happy hormones") in the body and reduces Cortisol, harmful stress hormones. These natural chemicals lift our spirits and even increase killer T cells to help fight off illness. A positive attitude and laughter appear to boost the immune system and aid prevention and healing of disease.